I'm checking off my personal and work goals. I'll start with the non-fun work goals.
1) Found out in December that I'll be losing my job at the end of May. - Check
2) Update resume. - (Have semi-decent draft done) Check
3) Posted resume and/or sent out - Nope - I've been procrastinating on this since December. I was in denial before since I've been with the company for 20 years. Now I think it's just fear of my self worth and trying to find a new job "out there".
Now on to the funner personal goals.
1) Lose 2 dress sizes - Check! It's taken a year with personal training, but finally there! I was at a size 16 pants and now in between a 12 and a 10. YAHOO!
2) Start running - Check About 2 months ago, I started running for 30 second intervals with walking in between. I added 30 seconds of running each week for awhile and then started adding 1 minute. I just surpassed my first goal of running 10 minutes straight (I did 12 min yesterday).
3) Finish Ravelympics project - Pretty much Check - I just have to do the seaming and weaving in ends. I haven't had much knitting mojo and have only been knitting during my Thursday night group.
4) File taxes - Check (after tonight) - I started last night and will have it finished tonight. For some reason, this year and last year I waited until April. I usually have this done at the end of Feb or beginning of March.
1) GET RESUME OUT AND LOOK FOR A JOB! - I've only got a month and a half of work. I'm getting some severence, but I don't want to count on that and unemployment. I'm afraid it may take a year to find a job. God, please prove me wrong.
2) Run 20 minutes straight. Then 30 minutes. Then try a 5K run. We'll see if I can stick with running and accomplish this by the end of summer. If not, I'd like running/walking to be part of my workout routine. Now that I'm done with personal training (last session was tonight), I need to try to keep up with it on my own. I don't want to be a 16 again. My whole life has been yo-yoing up to 16, then back down to 14 (if lucky a 12).
3) Declutter the entire house. I soooo need to get rid of stuff. I have too much clutter. I feel paralyzed in my house surrounded by everything. This will be on my unemployment "to do" list.
4) Break out of self esteem issues. I have negative self esteem. This is not going to help my find a job or a man for that matter. One of the things I gave up for lent was negative self talk. I need to keep that up and move on with my life. This and the exercise thing are my mid-life crisis issues. At least I'm finally working on them!
5) Start secret crochet project and get back to the trim on my never-ending shawl (started in July).
6) Finish log cabin quilt (sewing) and, in general, get back to sewing. I have plenty of fabric (big surprise). I just need to get at it. This will be an unemployment "to do" list too.
7) Keep in touch with friends and get in touch with ones I haven't talked to in so long. I'm absolutely terrible with calling people. This is not a good thing. I feel like I'm letting friendships slide. I should move this up to number one because it could help with all the others!